Step up into setup ease and efficiency
Older Speed Controls
| MC230CR - FUTM0922|
|MC330CR - FUTM0932|
Compare Futaba's new MC230CR and MC330CR to a mechanical control, and you'll quickly realize: there is no comparison.
Instead of the notchy, all-or-none response of a mechanical control, there's a smooth transition from one speed to the next, in forward and reverse. Setup requires pressing a single button, rather than repeated attempts to get things just right. In place of the combined weight of a mechanical control and the servo that controls it, there's the lighter weight (and greater versatility) of SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Components. And instead of having to invest in separate controls for sport driving and racing, there's a single control that does both.
- Robotically assembled of SMT components for lighter, more compact designs and more resistance to vibration and impact damage.
- High-frequency (1500Hz) switching provides smoother, faster response throughout the speed range, and helps extend run time.
- Switching rate, heat sinks and new FETs (MC230CR only) combine to keep temperatures down and efficiency high.
- Auto shut-down feature offers protection against short circuits, current overload or excessive temperature - fail-safe circuitry prevents unit from rebooting until problem is solved.
- Reverse lock-out feature eliminates the need for (and cost of) separate sport and ROAR-legal controls.
- Low battery feature reserves control power by automatically cutting power to the motor.
- New "forget-me-not" feature sounds an alarm and "pulses" the vehicle forward if the receiver is not turned off before the transmitter.
- Both include BEC for additional weight-space-savings and factory-installed Futaba J receiver, Bullet motor and JST Battery connectors.
- Download the manuals
|The unique FETs in the MC230CR generate less heat as they handle current loads. The result: An ESC that runs cooler and operates more efficiently!
||A reverse lockout feature on both controls enables them to go straight from sport driving into ROAR-legal stock racing!
|Stock #||Model||Dimensions (in.)||Weight (oz.)||Capacity||Motor Limit||Current (fwd/rev)||Wire|
|FUTM0922||MC230CR||1.07 x 1.31 x 0.50||1.55||6-7 Cells||20+ turns||90A/45A||16 ga.|
|FUTM0932||MC330CR||1.07 x 1.31 x 0.50||1.59||6-7 Cells||13+ turns||200A/100A||14 ga.|