|Standard Programming Functions:
- Model Select – six model memory.
- Model Type – select airplane or heli programming in one transmitter.
- Servo Reversing – on all six channels.
- Dual Rate/Exponential – for ailerons, elevator and rudder.
- End Point Adjustment – fine-tunes servo throws on all six channels.
- Digital Trim – stores trim settings for each model for aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle.
- Fail Safe – a safety throttle setting in case of loss of transmitter signal.
- Battery Fail Safe – moves the throttle to a preset position when the airborne pack reaches 3.8V.
- Stick Mode – choose from Mode 1 through 4.
- Range Checking – Power Down reduces transmitter output power for up to one minute, allowing range checking from 50 paces away.
- Changeable Throttle Stick – select ratchet for airplanes or smooth for helis.
- Adjustable Stick Length – choose the length that suits your flying style.
||Airplane-Specific Programming Functions:
- Wing Mixing – for flaperon, flap trim, V-tail and elevon.
- Trainer System – with the transmitter as either the master or student system. Compatible with other Futaba systems.
- Throttle Cut – pre-programmed for safely shutting off the engine.
- Programmable Mixing (1 & 2) – two different mixes allow any two channels to be combined.
||Helicopter-Specific Programming Functions: |
- 5-Point Normal and Idle Up Throttle/Pitch Curves.
- Throttle Hold – for autorotation.
- Revo (Revolution Mixing) – mixes rudder and pitch together.
- Gyro Mixing – two gyro gain settings can be programmed and selected during flight.
- Swash to Throttle Mixing – corrects slowing of the engine's speed caused by the swashplate.
- Swashplate Types – choose from 1S (independent aileron, pitch and elevator servos linked to the swashplate), 3S (120° CCPM), or
3E (90° CCPM).
- Swash AFR – Adjustable Function Rate, for use with 1S, 3S or 3E